On Wednesday, 30 March 2016 at 19:58:32 UTC, Mark Isaacson wrote:
This is awesome! My one complaint is that the section of the screen that contains the code doesn't scale well vertically when my browser window is large. The written explanations scale to fit the content, the code editor does not. I'd just make it stretch vertically to fill the screen :). At that point you might also consider putting the Run/Reset buttons at the top.

Yeah I am not satisfied either. I have some issues open at the GitHub page regarding the layout and polishing. I will have your suggestions in mind! Thanks.
- André