On 04/07/2016 11:13 AM, Mike Parker wrote:
I'm flying in to Berlin late on May 2nd. I'll be staying at the Hotel
Ibis, slated to be the "unofficial hangout place" according to the DConf
site. I'm curious who else will be in the area on the 3rd. I'm usually
an explorer when I visit a city for the first time, but on this trip I'd
be more interested in hanging out with others from DLand, conversing
about our favorite language, if anyone's up for it.

I'm landing at around noon. Staying at Hotel Britz, two blocks away from Hotel Ibis. See you then... :)

Ali