Lutger wrote:
Philippe Sigaud wrote:

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 00:47, Walter Bright
<newshou...@digitalmars.com>wrote:
What you're doing is great fodder for an article. Care to write one?

You know, I'm pretty sure my code is no so good to look at. As I said, I'm
no professional coder. I guess if all goes well, I can write something on
my experience as a complete newbie. My line of work is completely
different, so I'm pretty sure I'm rediscovering things known in CS
(particulary the functional world) for years...

Philippe

If you're up to it, something like a 'post-mortem' style article about your experiences would be very interesting!

I agree. Don't worry about not being a professional writer, you write well enough.