On Sunday, 17 April 2016 at 09:09:52 UTC, Ilya Yaroshenko wrote:
On Sunday, 17 April 2016 at 08:49:53 UTC, Seb wrote:
On Sunday, 17 April 2016 at 07:35:19 UTC, Ilya Yaroshenko wrote:
On Sunday, 17 April 2016 at 07:30:38 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev
I don't understand, what's wrong with std.sci or etc.sci?

I am ok with std.sci for example. I just want to exclude dances with transaction between stable <->`experimental`. So, if all `std.sci` would be marked as experimental during few years this would what i want.

Another idea would be to go with std.experimental.sci.*, if that has a higher consensus.

Just with std.sci.* without `experimental`. Otherwise this would be the same problem.

Why ... ? Just keep everything in std.experimental.sci until all the details are worked out, and only transition to std.sci in one go once it's all done.