Ok, let's get out of this stupid troll and have some actual answers

On Monday, 25 April 2016 at 21:20:04 UTC, Bienlein wrote:
Hello,

I've been busy with other things for about a year and would like to ask some questions to catch up with latest language/library additions in D. Looking through the change logs simply appeared to be a bit tedious. My questions might look a bit like asking pain point questions on purpose, but it's really only about catching up with the status on some issues:

* There was a problem with the GC leaking memory in some situations. Is this still the case?

As far as I know, this is not an issue on 64bits. On 32 bits, nothing fundamental changed, but the compiler got a bit smarter about alocating with the no scan flag, so that's better.

* There was some talk about changing the standard library in a way that it can be used with the GC and without. My question is what the current status is concerning this topic.

Most of phobos is usable without a GC now, and it is getting better with every releases.

* RefCounted only used to work with structs. It would be useful if it worked with classes as well. Is it being considered to work on this?

I don't know for that one, but if that doesn't work with classes, this is indeed a problem worth solving.