On Friday, 6 May 2016 at 14:35:21 UTC, rikki cattermole wrote:

Personally I don't care about most of talks. Would be nice for when we grow to do some in parallel.

Regarding the video feed, ignoring the technical problems I wasn't keen on how it was done. Even with my limited knowledge in this area, rules such as the rule of third wasn't followed. Lots of fast changes and not gradual.
Didn't help matters that some speakers kept moving around a lot.

With regards to location, New Zealand of course! But in all seriousness, some place with high density to make e.g. drop in sessions worth it.

I'd be naturally inclined to suggest somewhere in Europe [1]. Could it be that D has more supporters in Europe than in the US, at least in terms of using it professionally not just as a hobby? I wonder.

[1] with a beach and sunshine :-)