On Saturday, 14 May 2016 at 13:22:09 UTC, Seb wrote:
On Saturday, 14 May 2016 at 13:16:56 UTC, ZombineDev wrote:
On Saturday, 14 May 2016 at 13:07:56 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
The thread "Github names & avatars" is not related to the D language, and adds much traffic to the forum. Please place [OT] in title when posting anything that is not releated to the D language.

Thanks,

Andrei

What do you think about promoting the Study group to the level of General, so we can use it for technical discussions and leave General for the rest?

I agree that we should restructure the groups :)

Maybe we can also have separate discussion groups for dmd, druntime and phobos (the current groups get hopelessly spammed by Github)?

Or just unsubscribe those groups from github. dmd, for example, doesn't get messages from github anymore.