On Sunday, 22 May 2016 at 01:46:23 UTC, Era Scarecrow wrote:
I know, if it doesn't fit in 64k then you can't rely on the cache...

Finished. It's blazing fast and even compresses in my test example as good or better than gzip/zlib (although maybe that's because it's headerless).

Now I just need to stress test it against some really large input and check for failures. Regardless it has a compression and decompression functions, along with benchmarking it vs the compression algorithm I'm trying to beat.