On 05/24/2016 03:54 PM, Dmitry Olshansky wrote:
Designers have no idea what DDoc is and frankly better off never
learning it. Also using DDoc for CSS is stretching the tool's purpose.

Yah, that's reasonable. I'd choose ddoc over m4 though, the latter is very powerful but feels like the wrong kind of power. One question is what's the audience for our css files - D engineers with some Web knowledge, or Web engineers with some or no D knowledge? Historically it's been more of the former, but I suspect going forward we'll have more of the latter. -- Andrei