On Wednesday, 25 May 2016 at 18:03:49 UTC, Carl Vogel wrote:
It seems to me that both drepl and dabble are unsupported. It's not clear to me which one at this point is a better basis for a stable repl (I kind of prefer drepl, since the code is clearer to me, and I can mostly compile it.) If you're really interested in a good REPL for D--which I agree would be a great gain--and want to fork either of these, I'd be very interested in this effort and happy to contribute (otherwise I may start going at it on my own). It really is something I'd use a lot if it existed.

As we are about to reboot this project, I created a drepl project on Github on which we can work and discuss ideas:

https://github.com/drepl/drepl/issues/1

Hopefully we can push this forward and achieve a real Jupyter kernel for D :)