On Thursday, 26 May 2016 at 16:43:20 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
On Thursday, 26 May 2016 at 16:38:16 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
If Vladimir is okay with auto-deployment I'm okay too. Move fast! The only question is, how do we avoid cases in which a deployment breaks something important? -- Andrei

You don't need to avoid - just hit "revert" button and rely on auto-deploy of reverted version.

Moreover we have Vladimir's DAutoTest that allows us to preview every PR, s.t.
chances that we merge such a PR are low ;-)