On Saturday, 28 May 2016 at 04:31:22 UTC, Manu wrote:
On 27 May 2016 at 02:11, Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d@puremagic.com> wrote:
I've been working on RCStr (endearingly pronounced "Our Sister"),

Ah, I totally skipped over this thread...

Wow... this really doesn't work in any accent I'm close to, but I can
hear it if I imagine you saying it ;)
If I said RCStr, it sounds like 'are'-'see'-strrr, but 'our sister' would be 'hour'-sistə... isn't it strange that word recognition seems to work pretty much reliably down a sliding scale until an arbitrary point where it just drops off. There's not a lot of fuzzy area in the
middle.

The joke is revealed when you consider the fact that there are no females in this community, let alone sisters. A kind of joke that's funny only to certain types of men.

Now let's get back to fixing things before the world finds out that D is full of holes.