On Sunday, 29 May 2016 at 22:20:05 UTC, Era Scarecrow wrote:
On Thursday, 26 May 2016 at 09:40:26 UTC, Atila Neves wrote:
On Wednesday, 25 May 2016 at 21:52:37 UTC, Alex Parrill wrote:
Have you looked at std.typecons.AutoImplement at all?

I'd never seen it before, thanks!

I recall adding on a wishlist somewhere that every week or something that a video or article is made about these things. Preferably a video. It could be them talking about design decisions of certain features in D, or more likely exposure to an entire module in D that covers the basics and when you'd use each function/feature/template and why. I'm not talking you need an hour long video or something, maybe like the introduction to the STL format, or even rapid firing and showing quick premade examples/use-cases of why it was used (for optimal or problem solving reasons). The video could be say 10 minutes long.

There's so much in the library I would have to go through and try to remember and I know very little of it. Exposing myself to it feels like a chore sometimes, and often I don't.

Do you know about Adam's This Week in D?
http://arsdnet.net/this-week-in-d/2016-may-22.html

Vladimir also tries to maintain his Planet of D
http://planet.dsource.org/

But the main problem is just time (videos even take more time), maybe we should have a user-based newsletter or forum where everyone can submit articles.