On Thursday, 2 June 2016 at 20:13:14 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 06/02/2016 03:34 PM, tsbockman wrote:
[...]

They do work per spec: find this code point. It would be surprising if 'ö' were found but the string were positioned at a different code point.

[...]

Well there's gotta be a reason why my basic comprehension is under constant scrutiny whereas yours is safe.

[...]

Would be happy to. To whom would I delegate?

Andrei

If there were to be a unicode lieutenant, Dmitry seems to be the obvious choice (if he's interested).