Thanks again for your feedback.
In general, do you know about the "Improve this page" button on top right? It's a very convenient & fast way to directly fix smaller nitpicks ;-)

---- @crimaniak

As engineer I don't like gears in the 'Embedded applications' paragraph: they are not match.

Fair enough - do you have an idea for something that could be a better match?
At the moment we use FontAwesome: http://fontawesome.io/icons/

----- @Ola Fosheim Grøstad

Try to view the page as a sceptical visitor and look for signs of a overly slick salesman.

Yes as said this page isn't perfect yet, and I/we are more than happy about reviewers ;-)

Too much text, try to tone down the evangelical subjectivity. It makes me suspicious and I instantly distrust all the information on the page.

CyberShadow just had a pass over it, but you are cordially invited to improve upon it!

Is there any substance to «projects that show the rising popularity of D among game developers»?

This is taken a bit out of context - the sentence is:
"Many pure-D open source projects show the rising popularity of D among game developers. Examples are the cross-platform 3D game engine Dash and the D game development toolkit gfm."

If you think this requires additional clarity, please submit a PR!

Why describe the language on a page with examples of usage at all? Why not just have one entry for each product and describe D's role in it.

Because this page is intended for first-time users that are not very familiar with D. The idea is to give a broad overview over each area and give arguments about benefits of using D in this field - something that isn't very obvious when you start to learn D. In fact it took me quite long to find all this information and put it to one common place.

For instance, was the entire Remedy game implemented in D? Give a neutral synopsis, then link to the external page.

Afaik a AAA game has million lines of code, so of course it wasn't done entirely in D. The sentence only says "use":

"Remedy Entertainment has successfully shipped the first AAA game to use D code for XBox One and Windows 10. For more details, see Ethan Watson's presentation."

Isn't that neutral? Otherwise please submit a PR to fix it ;-)

----- @yawniek

i would remove (or push down) XOmB. its bad if the first link is a very outdated project (yes there is a branch that had some activity this year, but still).
powernex is much more interesting since its under active development.

thanks:

https://github.com/dlang/dlang.org/pull/1379

----- @Dominikus Dittes Scherkl

One bug in GPU Programming:
"Thanks to the power the power of D’s type system..."

Fixed earlier by @CyberShadow.

----- @Guillaume Piolat

Better not mention either! GFM is a pile of mostly useless uncontroversial code I wrote that is very far from what an engine would look like. It does barely anything. DASH was ambitious enough to be mentionned but developement has stalled unfortunately.

(I didn't know this, so I guess a potential reader won't either.)

As you seem to know a lot more about this area, would you be so kind to help out and improve this section?

It is my opinion that the people that need social proof don't want to see such projects but only the high-profile ones like Remedy's game.

I think also smaller projects besides the big fishes are nice.
At least I like variety & active communities.