On Monday, 4 July 2016 at 18:25:51 UTC, tcak wrote:
As far as I known, and FEEL, one of the biggest problems of IDE development is cross platform user interface development.

I'm working on cross-platform D IDE based on cross-platform GUI library. Works on Linux, Windows, OSX, and may be easy ported to other OS if necessary. Written in D, so I suppose contributing to it might be easy for D developers. (assuming it may be more attractive to program in D than in JS, Java or C#). My IDE has syntax highlight, debugging support, auto-completion, go-to-definition, DUB support and many other features. Current state is almost usable. But only a few people were interested in contributing to this project.