On Saturday, 9 July 2016 at 08:57:18 UTC, Observer wrote:
    constant if
    durable if
    persistent if
    adamant if
    unalterable if
    immutable if

Okay, that last one is a joke, considering that we're talking about keyword overloading. But the effort did spark some other brain cells to fire. So we could have had any of these:

    exactly if
    strictly if
    only if

I'm sorry, but these examples are horrible, except maybe "constant if", because none give a clue about compile-time and they are not even synonyms. The last three are just plain nonsense, especially "strictly if" which implies that ordinary "if" is somehow not reliable. You didn't even think about it, just picked the words from a book.

"static if" is perfectly fine, if you just try to imagine what in "if" could be dynamic, because the only meaningful answer is: "The condition". If there is a context where "static" really needs to be replaced by a synonym, it's definitely not "static if".