On 07/14/2016 09:18 PM, Basile B. wrote:
> On Friday, 15 July 2016 at 00:17:35 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:

>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOErZuzZpS8
>>>

>> OK, this is really going off off topic but thank you for posting that.
>> I've discovered Arthur Brown (you? ;) ). An "under-appreciated
>> treasure" indeed... Something new from the 60s once again...

> This makes me think that there is also "under-appreciated treasures" of
> the same times in your origin country (turkie right ?), I think that you
> should know all the "Anatolyan rock" wave. Some of the stuff were truely
> awesome.

I was too young to appreciate at the time but apparently the sound track and the whole aesthetics of the 60s are trapped inside my cells. :)

The amazing group Replikas has recently recorded some of the songs from the Anatolian Rock era:

  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biz_Burada_Yok_%C4%B0ken

I think I love Replikas because they seem to make music for themselves.

Ali