On Friday, 15 July 2016 at 21:24:12 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 07/15/2016 04:58 PM, Shachar Shemesh wrote:
I do not understand the joy both you and Andrei express when you think you have "won" an "argument". This gives me the feeling that I'm not part of a process designed to make the language better, but rather part of an argument meant to prove to me that the language is fine the way it is. Not a great feeling, and not something that fosters confidence in
the language's future direction.

We should indeed improve that. Thanks! -- Andrei

Humbug, destroying someone's argument is one of the best things ever.

Source: high school debater.