On Wednesday, 3 August 2016 at 18:18:51 UTC, ikod wrote:
On Tuesday, 2 August 2016 at 22:06:38 UTC, Mark "J" Twain wrote:
Another new D feature here!

Self-Optimizing Code is a fantastic research area that can lead to greater improvements in code, make them more responsive to individual applications, and requires very little effort.

Looks like this:

https://wiki.dlang.org/LDC_LLVM_profiling_instrumentation

No, I don't think so. The best I can tell is this is just profiling. This would be having the program itself profile itself and make modifications itself(of course, limited to these "special variables").