On Wednesday, 3 August 2016 at 21:19:21 UTC, ketmar wrote:
On Wednesday, 3 August 2016 at 19:57:13 UTC, bitwise wrote:
On Tuesday, 2 August 2016 at 07:50:29 UTC, ketmar wrote:
On Monday, 1 August 2016 at 19:33:48 UTC, bitwise wrote:
'scope' keyword, for example, is legal in D syntax, but doesn't actually do anything.

sorry, but you are wrong here. of course, it does HAVE effect.
I know about these cases, but didn't bother mentioning them, as they are outliers. Also, they do not make my point any less valid.

it does. actually, it makes your point completely false.

Nice troll.