On 08/09/2016 10:32 AM, Ilya Yaroshenko wrote:
On Sunday, 7 August 2016 at 18:25:45 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
Hello, I've been busy with a paper submission that has a deadline on
Wednesday. There have also been some computer troubles along the way.
After Wed I should be able to tend to the many open PRs (dog days of
the summer these aren't! thanks for the many contributions!), look at
GSoC progress, and tend to my own PRs. -- Andrei

Andrei, please approve ndslice.algorithm [1] names and addition.
1. https://github.com/dlang/phobos/pull/4652 --Ilya

I see you use the "nd" prefix for algorithms, did you consider just distinguishing via package? -- Andrei