On Wednesday, 10 August 2016 at 15:11:52 UTC, Enamex wrote:
On Wednesday, 10 August 2016 at 14:03:22 UTC, Wild wrote:
Thanks for posting a link to my lastest VOD :)
Here is all of my past streams: https://www.livecoding.tv/wild/playlists/lpVPZ-powernex-os-development/ You should be able to watch the whole development of PowerNex from those videos.

If anybody wants to read the code it is located here: https://github.com/Vild/PowerNex

Are they available on Youtube or something similar? I can't find a way on livecoding.tv to decrease the resolution and it's putting a lot of strain on my connection.

If you're narrating it I could probably follow along at 480p or something. And the code is apparently open source so I can see that.

I don't know if I can upload the VODs to YouTube because I have music in the background of each stream and I don't know if it is YouTube safe.

But I guess I could try, hopefully it will work without any problems