On 8/12/16 8:28 AM, Seb wrote:
On Friday, 12 August 2016 at 12:29:21 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 8/12/16 6:12 AM, deadalnix wrote:
To be honest I'm to a point were I'm starting withdrawing from these
conversation because I have no idea how to reach to you guys.

You committed to author a proposal a few months back. Did you make
progress on that? -- Andrei

Are you referring to this one?

https://github.com/dlang/DIPs/pull/16

That was related to safety and lifetimes. I've created the study group specifically to encourage positive contribution from talented folks instead of negative reaction. Sadly it hasn't bore fruit yet. It is surprising deadalnix still frames the discussion as him proposing things and not being heard; my perception is he consistently refuses to contribute literally anything in spite of my desperate attempts to get him to work on something - anything -, and instead chooses to wait on the sidelines and criticize destructively any attempt to make progress. -- Andrei