On 8/15/2016 7:48 AM, Chris Wright wrote:
Oh god, the attribute explosion is getting worse.

I think at this point the proper way to use attribute-based D features is
to write your code without them, then write a tool that will add all the
attributes to your source code that it can while not breaking anything.
Like now it's sensible to write a method:

public final void foo() scope inout @nogc nothrow @safe pure {}

I think the solution is to turn every function into a no-args template,
but then you can't use virtual methods.

We've made a lot of progress with inferring attributes, and I have some ideas to do that even more.