On 9/4/16 5:56 AM, Martin Nowak wrote:
On Saturday, 3 September 2016 at 19:31:12 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
That can usually be solved using .tupleof[i], but I agree.

Well, .tupleof gives you a typed representation of the memory layout, to
me it's something different than qualified access of fields, just a
safer mean to access memory. And sure you can always memcpy data.
Also introspection works on .tupleof, so it's not affected by the
allMembers change and it's awkward to mix them b/c names and layout
don't have a simple 1-to-1 relation.

Yah, .tupleof is great to have. I think that should be enough for most introspection needs. Only the field names are missing, can those be accessed somehow? -- Andrei