On Sunday, 4 September 2016 at 14:46:56 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
Can we do the same? How can we make sure that a Travis failure always is legit and needs action?

In this case, it's seems to be a race condition between Travis trying to check out the branch to test, and GitHub actually serving it up (or you removing it again).

There is not much we can do about this particular one, except for taking it up with the Travis support. And, of course, disabling mail notifications for things like that.

 — David