On 9/7/16 9:21 PM, Ali Çehreli wrote:
On 09/03/2016 03:13 PM, Ethan Watson wrote:
On Saturday, 3 September 2016 at 21:54:24 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:

allMembers not returning all members makes introspection
entirely useless when it comes to Binderoo.

Same problem with Weka's code base...

getMember itself, well, I'd honestly prefer if there was a way to get to
members without having to correlate with .tupleof as it will simplify
Binderoo code.

Again, same problem at Weka...

Protection attributes are for protecting programmers from implementation
changes. If I reach for allMembers or getMember, it's an explicit way of
saying "I don't care about the consequences."

Martin has a PR to improve on this, could you all please take a look? I can't really do much until Sunday, I'm on a WiFi connection slower than a herd of turtles, and which only works if I hold my laptop over my head. So I'll click "Send" on this then push the roof with my laptop. -- Andrei