On Thursday, September 08, 2016 09:54:16 Russel Winder via Digitalmars-d
wrote:
> Do people operate on StackOverflow for D questions and answers?

Yes. D is about the only reason that I pay attention to SO anymore. There
are several folks who post here who answer D questions on SO, and there are
typically at least a few questions a week to answer. I would think though
that it would be more effective for folks to ask questions on D.Learn,
because there are more people there to answer, and plenty of folks who post
here don't pay attention to SO. But there are folks answering questions on
SO for those who don't come to D.Learn to ask them.

- Jonathan M Davis