On 09/15/2016 10:15 AM, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Thursday, 15 September 2016 at 13:12:05 UTC, Manu wrote:
What does that mean? What's your process to produce this output?

./adrdox test.d

The program internally runs pipeProcess over to latex to make the image
when it sees the $(MATH ....) syntax.

Problem is, phobos uses vanilla ddoc... so we need that to do
everything we need.

Yeah, that's why I forked phobos for my doc project too. Vanilla ddoc is
a dead end.

Wait, but I just showed how with vanilla ddoc you can immediately use mathjax to do better than adrdox. No need for any pre/postprocessing or scripting, just one line of import. Could you please respond to that? -- Andrei