On Wednesday, 25 November 2015 at 10:17:02 UTC, Suliman wrote:
I think that using SDL format was big mistake. Not only I do not want to spend time in learning yet another dead config format that now use only one project -- DUB. In time when DUB used json it was not perfect, but at last it was standard and everybody can read it.

Now when I come to code.dlang.org I can't simply do copy-past of dependence. I need go to docs page, and read how to include it.

This is exactly why I (and many others) spoke up against it and why Andrei said had he of known sooner, he would have stopped it! It is a terrible decision especially as SDL is so obscure.