On 09/18/2016 07:46 PM, Laeeth Isharc wrote:
So there's no easy option,  and I am also not able to give investment
advice.   But definitely worry about the return of your capital first,
and the return on it next rather than the other way around.

Thanks. Well this kinda boils down to a tautology. I remember my wife asked me once "what kind of insurance could protect us against anything"? There isn't one (which is kinda terrifying first time you realize it). In the US, as an aside, I don't think there is even a medical insurance that could protect you from financial ruin in all cases.

There is no easy option, and there is no risk-free option - so obviously we aren't looking for such.