On Wednesday, 5 October 2016 at 17:51:07 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
I'll be against this. Seriously is it the biggest problem you have with D ?

Not by a longshot

Also, what I guess is that your DIP will not propose "body" to be removed from the keyword list. You'll propose that "body" will be a keyword only in certain contexts... and we have already talked about that. You will say that for example "win32" is already used as a special keyword in a versionExpression. And I'll tell you that "win32" is an identifier used as keyword, contextually, while for "body" it's the opposite: It's a keyword that you propose to use as identifier.

Please hold the strawmen until the DIP is ready for public viewing.