On Thursday, 6 October 2016 at 15:00:56 UTC, Manu wrote:
On 6 October 2016 at 00:29, Manu <turkey...@gmail.com> wrote:
On 4 October 2016 at 11:15, Manu <turkey...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

I'm really struggling with this issue.. multiple times a day.
I can't find a reasonable workaround. casting, or trying to re-synth the delegate type from the function signature doesn't seem to be reasonable. I lose all the attributes, and storage class on parameters are an endless nuisance that should never have existed. Cloning the function signature verbatim, but with inout resolved seems to be
really hard and probably buggy.
I really just need this bug fixed... is it a particularly tricky fix?

Goodnight. I'm really hoping I wake up tomorrow and someone has some
comment on this issue...
I'm a post about it every day. I'm completely blocked while this
regression stands ;)

Why not make a template function that does the necessary conversion? Going from the delegate to a void* then back again with the appropriate attributes applied by a cast?