On Monday, 31 October 2016 at 20:45:56 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
The "reserved" words I'm referring to are not necessarily keywords in the language but otherwise words that should be avoided, especially for defining methods in aggregates. I'm mostly thinking of built-in properties like .init, .classinfo, .sizeof, .outer and so on.

All of the above can be used as variable names. Some of the above names can be used as methods in aggregates but some cannot. Of the above names only "sizeof" cannot be used as a method name.

classinfo, sizeof... do not match the D coding convention (which is necessary to write D code that don't conflict with built-in keywords) when used. camelCase is recommended.