On 11/2/16 2:44 PM, Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d wrote:
On Wednesday, 2 November 2016 at 12:34:04 UTC, Wyatt wrote:
This was added in Bugzilla 5.0.  We're just running 4.4.2 on issues.d.o.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure how easy it is to upgrade...

I believe Brad is using the Debian packaged version, so we'll get it whenever
it reaches whatever
Debian flavor Brad is running.

Actually, bugzilla is one of the few things that's not from pre-packaged
installers. :)

I do have some minor modifications that have to be ported over, primarily related to interacting with the newsgroups. I haven't looked at the 4 -> 5 update to see how easily they changes will translate. The 3 -> 4 transition took some re-working due to internal changes in bugzilla.

Upgrading is on my todo list.  I'll try to get to it soon.

Later,
Brad