On Sunday, 20 November 2016 at 12:21:19 UTC, unDEFER wrote:
Hello!
I'm using pipeProcess() to create a process:

pipes = pipeProcess(["bash", "-c", BASH_COMMAND], Redirect.stdin | Redirect.stdout | Redirect.stderr);

Is it possible detect that the child is waiting for input on stdin? I can't find decision even for C. I think it is impossible if the child uses unblocking reading. But I want to detect blocking reading.

If blocking is an error, you could close stdin and assuming the process checks the error codes correctly....