On 11/26/2016 01:55 AM, Martin Nowak wrote:
On Saturday, 26 November 2016 at 06:46:19 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
Maybe non-copyability needs to become a requirement for InputRanges.

Could have an optional .clone if copying is supported.
What would be an InputRange where copying is correct?

Input ranges with disabled this(this) would be a major breaking change that we probably cannot bear (and shouldn't because the gain is small). I think an input range would be at best "pure reference" in the sense that popFront advances all copies to the same position. -- Andrei