Howdy,

I am embarking on a project to create a Flowgraph (node based) GUI interface, much like Blender's Node Editor or Unreal ENgine 4's Blueprint System, for other future projects, I have been looking around for many months now on tutorials but I can never quite find anything. I was wondering if anyone could point me to a good starting point/tutorial for such an interface.

one of the projects I am endeavoring to work on is a visual node-based scripting system for Windows Command Prompt and Linux Shell script editing.

I have tried a few things in a few different languages (like java) but I really like D as a language, and want this interface to be written in it.

Cheers!