On Monday, 5 December 2016 at 04:26:35 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
I just improved the handling of void initializations.
Now the code is less pessimistic and will allow them if they are assigned to before use. However using void variables at ctfe will not result in any performance wins.

Oh it's broken.
It does not detect the ... maybe not void case.

I found out why certain switches are broken.
Essentially this is fixable by putting a guarding jump around the braces that holds the cases. Which is also the reason why code in a switch that does not belong to any case is unreachable code :)