On Monday, 5 December 2016 at 15:00:23 UTC, D.Rex wrote:
On Monday, 5 December 2016 at 14:53:53 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:

On Monday, 5 December 2016 at 14:53:53 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:

Thanks for the help anyways, I shall look into this. Are you the creator of Derelict? If so do you have an e-mail or something similar I can contact you on regarding my project? it is heavily involved with D and OpenGL and I would be really interested in your opinion.

Actually, I think I may know the problem with the access denied bit, it's too late for me to test now but I will test tomorrow. My D source code and the GLFW3.dll library are stored on a Linux file server (I am using D in Eclipse on a Windows 10 machine), so perhaps there is some issue with the FileServer denying access to certain things, so I will investigate if moving the source and the dll to my local machine will remove this issue, I will post here the results.