Dne 9.12.2016 v 16:59 Eduard Staniloiu via Digitalmars-d napsal(a):
Hello, everyone.

Based on my previous assumtion (both dmd and gdc use /usr/include/dmd/) and the error above, I am inclined to believe that after installing ldc, gdc is using /usr/include/d/ and it breaks.

Maybe we should consider having a separate folder in /usr/include/ for each compiler?

Cheers,
Eduard

No thats all wrong, dmd a gdc could not use same include directory that is not possible. GDC use

/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/5/include/d/

LDC use

/usr/include/d/

and dmd use:

/usr/include/dmd

You probably have some misconfiguration issue