On 2016-12-13 04:38, rikki cattermole wrote:

As CTFE has proven, its do-able but we would be talking at least 6-9
months worth of work.
With no way its going into upstream.

Not to mention we'd need a whole host of AST nodes in druntime.
So really not worth the effort.

Doing something like AST macros (which this sounds like) is not _that_ difficult. A bit time consuming, yes. But I don't think it would need to take 6-9 months for someone dedicated.

--
/Jacob Carlborg
  • ... Ignacious via Digitalmars-d