On Sunday, 18 December 2016 at 22:31:34 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
Is there a simple command to e.g. unittest everything in the project? Also, is there a build process or it's all templated? -- Andrei

There's no build process. To run tests, I compile the root `package.d` file with rdmd, including the -debug, -unittest, and --main flags, and -I"path/to/repo/mach.d". To compile the mach.sdl package, which is not currently imported by the root `package.d`, you would have to include a directory containing the requisite Derelict dependencies for the -I option.