On Monday, 19 December 2016 at 00:00:36 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 12/18/16 6:48 PM, Nicholas Wilson wrote:
On Sunday, 18 December 2016 at 16:53:24 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
[...]

Don't forget that typeinfos are classes too, which makes the class
attribute approach less attractive.

[...]

Module (static) ctors & dtors need MI.

Cool cool cool. Thanks.

[...]

We have __traits(getUnitTests,...) but the way to do DIY unittests is
foreach(m; ModuleInfo)
    foreach(test; __traits(getUnitTests,m)
        test();

Noice. Wait, the top foreach iterates what?

All the ModuleInfos in the binary. This confused the hell out of me when I was starting to learn D, since unit-threaded was my first project.

Atila