https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=13209861

Mir GLAS [1] raised 11 stars and 138 views during 11 hours because someone noted it in the discussion.
Interesting note: 4 stars was from Go and Rust developers.

This is small but pleasant proof that D can be a backend language for high performance software. Go and Rust developers will be happy to use D under the hood of Go/Rust API if we can propose the best libraries. They do not against D! The only things we need to be in touch with the rest of world is to write a good libraries and provide betterC interface to interact with other languages :-)

D can became the most popular language for low level programming and replace C/C++ for complex, hight performance systems.

Mir can be translated as "Peace". Cooperation with other languages through betterC API is more productive than universality/feature wars :-)

In my Christmas, say for 2050 year.

[1] https://github.com/libmir/mir-glas