The whole focus on C++ people marketing is simply wrong! Every time this gets mentioned in external forums, the language gets a pounding by people with the same argumentation. Why go for D when C++ 20xx version does it also.

+100

I totally agree with another part of post. Plus the docs is really suks, not only I can't write code without copy-past examples, because it's simply very hard to understand how to use one ore another function. Even simple writeln docs very bloated and 80% (mostly format futures) do not needed in real life