On Friday, 23 December 2016 at 17:07:29 UTC, Atila Neves wrote:
On Friday, 23 December 2016 at 16:28:58 UTC, Piotrek wrote:
On Friday, 23 December 2016 at 11:21:00 UTC, Atila Neves wrote:
The worst is how useless plain `assert` is. But, all of these issues can (and have) be solved by libraries.

Atila

Cheers,
Piotrek

Would assert fixing take into account it's presence in betterC code?

Why would you care if the unittest build is betterC or not? The main build, sure, but it really shouldn't matter if the unit tests need druntime or the whole kitchen sink.

Atila

I was referring to "assert" call in general here. I don't have enough experience for all betterC requirements. And I think I have never used unit tests and betterC switch together.

Cheers,
Piotrek