On Sunday, 25 December 2016 at 15:26:36 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:

I reverted my ArrayLiteral fixes for now,
they broke the druntime build.

So far by attempts to fix this situation, proved fruitless.
However this getting global static variables to work correctly is a high-priority goal, as it is both important for the typical use-cases of ctfe and it affects the overall design of the engine.

I'll be taking a short rest during the next days, hopefully I will know how to move forward after that.

Also I need to prepare a talk-proposal for next dconf.