On Tuesday, 3 January 2017 at 11:47:54 UTC, aberba wrote:
On Tuesday, 3 January 2017 at 00:51:04 UTC, Chris Wright wrote:
On Mon, 02 Jan 2017 21:49:03 +0000, aberba wrote:

Planning to use mysql and mongoDB(for the flexible part). I haven't research much about File Systems but I planning to use amazon s3. Basically I want to handle few burden as possible.

Could use some advice though. It will be based my my country alone (local audience). But local hosting services are not reliable (down time issues).

After thinking through things, I might go for Heroku with addons for various DBs to abstract load balancing and scalability.

I way to administrate as few areas as possible.